2007 Purcell Lane
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 2 Half Bath / 4,272 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Spectacular Lake and Park Views on Daniel Island!!! Great opportunity to live in the desirable Smythe Park neighborhood.
- Thoughtfully designed and built by renowned New Tradition builders, this custom home boasts a premier location and meticulous details throughout. This stunning property overlooks a tranquil lake and offers skilled craftsmanship in every feature.
- The beautiful mahogany front door welcomes you inside to discover a floorplan perfectly positioned to take in the views. Graced with Brazilian teak hardwoods, enjoy the quiet scenery in luxury style.
- The first level invites its visitors to move seamlessly from room to room with an open concept meant for easy living and effortless entertaining.
- Balancing timeless style with high-end performance, the gourmet kitchen is accompanied by a gorgeous counter-to-ceiling backsplash, large center island, and both Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Flowing into the spacious family room, you will find built-in shelves and charming window seats surrounding the gas fireplace, a cozy spot to unwind.
- Move from the kitchen through the light-filled screened porch and arrive at the spacious back deck to find a picturesque backdrop. Whether hosting a gathering, dining al fresco or enjoying a lowcountry evening, this home features an ideal layout for outdoor living. If you’re looking to soak in the landscape from a higher vantage point, escape to the upper veranda for spectacular views of Smythe Park and the iconic Ravenel Bridge.
- Retreat to the first floor master suite to find soaring vaulted ceilings accented by a divine bay window housing a sitting area. And the luxurious master bath with soaking tub and oversized spa shower only add to the serene atmosphere. Dual vanities, a spacious walk-in closet and built-in shelving complete the space.
- With a first floor that includes an additional room that can easily be used as an office or study, and a large laundry/utility room just off the kitchen, this home offers true one-level living.
- The easily accessible second floor presents three bedrooms each with their own bathroom, an additional half bath upstairs, and a media room with a wet bar, ice maker and refrigerator.
- The breathtaking exterior proudly exhibits an extensive trim package, cedar garage doors, IPE decking and handrails, pine porch ceilings, and a retractable awning on the second floor deck. In addition to the curb appeal, there is an encapsulated crawl space and fabulous sound system inside and out.
- Relax in the custom six-person spa on the terrace or take in the surrounding natural setting from one of the many viewpoints - this signature residence is the essence of island living.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not