200 River Landing Drive #D309
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,606 SQ FT
- This luxury condominium is in an ideal location privately nestled on a corner with a wrap-around terrace offering picturesque views of the surrounding landscape. Privately located on the top floor, this unit offers an abundance of windows allowing for lots of natural light to stream in.
- The whole condo has been recently painted, complementing the hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout the main living area.
- Enjoy a maintenance free lifestyle in the heart of Daniel Island’s downtown community. Within walking distance of almost everything the island has to offer - from shops, to a supermarket, restaurants, businesses, schools and the Family Circle Tennis Center.
- The spacious family room has a gas fireplace and seamlessly opens into a lovely dining area and gourmet kitchen making entertaining an ease.
- The circular-style kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a raised breakfast bar for bar stools and access to the private terrace with beautiful pond views.
- The expansive master suite features a large walk-in closet and a lavish bath with a dual sink vanity, ceramic tile throughout, a soaking tub and a glass-enclosed shower.
- For added privacy, the two additional bedrooms are on a separate end of the condo and share a full bath.
- One parking spaces and a storage cage in the private, gated garage on the ground floor. A second parking space is available and negotiable. -Controlled building access and an elevator to all floors.
- Complex amenities are for the exclusive enjoyment of residents and their guests only and include a fitness center with state of the art equipment, lushly landscaped grounds with a swimming pool with large sunning decks, and an area for grilling and outdoor cooking.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meg Latour about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.