1962 Bellona Street
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 4,422 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Don’t miss this opportunity to live on a quiet culdesac in Edgefield Park within walking distance from Smythe Lake. This elevated home has a marshview offering privacy and natural beauty.
- The kitchen is equipped with a large center island, stainless steel appliances, and butler’s pantry. A formal dining room can be accessed from the kitchen.
- Open to the kitchen, the spacious family room has access to the screened porch.
- There is a quest suite on the first floor with a full bath. This could be used as a study.
- The Master suite is conveniently located on the first level. The master bath has his and her vanities, walk in closet, stand alone oversized tub and a separate tiled walk-in shower.
- On the second floor are four bedrooms, three full baths and a game room that offers views of the serene backyard. One bedroom is oversized; could be used as a media room.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the first floor including the master bedroom and the second floor game room. Tile in bathrooms and laundry. Carpet in secondary bedrooms.
- Other highlights include: Elevator to second floor, metal roof, a covered front porch, spacious screened porch off the family room, and professional landscaping with a fully automated irrigation system.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Bonnie Geer about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not