1943 Pierce Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,503 SQ FT
- This two-story townhome overlooks a tranquil and serene pond surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Ideally located right down the street from Pierce Park pool and pavilion, the K-8 school, public library and walking/biking trails meandering along the beautiful marsh.
- The inside of this charming home has been upgraded to include hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout. It has also recently been painted.
- The fully appointed kitchen features Corian countertops, a raised breakfast bar and new appliances as of 2014.
- The kitchen overlooks a charming dining area and beyond to the comfortable family room featuring a lovely fireplace and built-ins above.
- Upstairs is a master suite that features a walk-in closet and a private bath with a garden tub and a glass enclosed shower.
- There are two additional bedrooms on the second floor that share a full bath.
- The family room opens out to a courtyard that has recently been beautifully landscaped and that features a new patio, ideal for grilling out and enjoying outdoor island living. This space is surrounded by privacy fencing.
- Past the courtyard is a one-car garage that can be accessed from a rear alley.
- The family room opens out to a screened-in porch and a beautifully landscaped courtyard surrounded by privacy fencing.
- Past the courtyard is a two-car garage that can be accessed from a rear alley.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Adams about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.