1912 Village Crossing Drive
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,162 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This stunning and charming home with double front porches is set on a desired corner homesite with beautiful views of a glistening pond with the Ravenel Bridge in the distance. Just a short walk away is scenic Smythe Park; the island’s 24-acre park featuring an 11-acre lake, enchanting gardens, a playground and scenic walking/biking trails.
- Inside, the welcoming foyer opens to a study with French doors that sits across from a formal dining room, beautifully accented with wainscoting and a tray ceiling, and an elegant space for hosting dinner parties or family meals.
- Perfect for entertaining, the family room flows seamlessly into the beautiful kitchen
and dazzles as a warm and inviting gathering place with a cozy fireplace and built-in bookcases and base cabinets for additional storage.
- The well-designed kitchen features a large furniture-style center island with a gas six-burner cooktop, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a farm sink, under and above cabinet lighting, and a butler’s pantry with a beverage cooler.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor and privately nestled at the back of the house, featuring a tray ceiling and a row of windows allowing natural light to stream in.
- In the striking, marble bath a soothing retreat awaits with a spa-like shower, his and her vanities and a soaking tub for maximum relaxation.
- On the second floor is a wonderful loft area at the top of the stairs that could serve as a media room or playroom. On this level are two three additional bedrooms providing plenty of space for family and guests.
- There is also an additional bedroom located on the first floor with a private bath, and a huge bedroom with a full bath and kitchen located over the two-car garage. This space could serve as a getaway for guests or be used as an office.
- There are plenty of places outside to relax and enjoy island living including double front porches, a rear screened-in porch and patio, and a fenced-in backyard that has plenty of room for a pool.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not