1888 Village Crossing Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,197 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This lovely two story southern style home with double front porches and a brick step entrance will immediately charm you. Enjoy the great views of marsh and water from your second floor balcony that has two ceiling fans and is located next to a green space path.
- Upon entering the home off the front porch there is an open foyer to welcome guests. French doors lead you to the study and provide a quiet space to enjoy. An elegant dining room accented with wainscoting and a tray ceiling sits opposite the study.
- This home is perfect for entertaining with a spacious kitchen that opens to the breakfast and family room. The kitchen is a cook's delight with gorgeous granite countertops, wine fridge and stainless steel appliances. The large. island holds the 6 burner gas cooktop with custom vent hood with plenty of space for seating (and additional cabinets for storage).
- Gather in the family room in front of a cozy fireplace, complemented with granite surround and built in cabinets, where you can sit and relax for hours. The home is wired for full surround sound and has speakers with individual controls in the family room, kitchen, dining room and the screen porch.
- If you prefer the outdoors, enjoy your morning coffee or evening meals on the rear screened porch with a beautiful Bahama shutter for privacy overlooks the large, fenced yard.
- Enter the master to find a tray ceiling, a beautiful bay window that brings in ample natural light and enjoy your dream large Customized walk in closet. The bathroom is complete with a soaking tub, a frameless shower and a double sink vanity.
- On the second floor you will find a flex space, which can be used as an office or playroom and provides access to the upstairs front porch. Perfect for family or guests, upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms,one full bath and a large media room, which could be used as a 4th bedroom.
- Hardwood floors can be found throughout the first floor and on the stairs, except all bedrooms have carpet. All full baths and laundry room have tiled floor.
- In addition, there is a detached garage finished with a kitchenette including a stove, oven, Fridge, sink and dishwasher with plenty of cabinet space and a murphy bed and full bathroom. The home and FROG have gutters. GREEN HOME (built for energy efficiency) - includes a 14 SEER HVAC and tankless water heater.
- Enjoy Lowcountry living at its finest. Nearby is Smythe Park which features an 11 acre lake, walking and biking paths, and playground. Island restaurants and businesses are a bike ride away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.