1884 Village Crossing Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,302 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Step inside this welcoming cottage-style home located in the Smythe Park area of Daniel Island, and you will be charmed by the details this residence has to offer. Graced by plantation shutters on the exterior and a Charleston-style front porch lit by gas lanterns, this coastal bungalow emanates true southern style.
- Upon arriving, you will be greeted by a quaint swing by Custom Carolina Hanging Beds on the front porch, the ideal nook for relaxing and taking in the scenery on a warm summer evening. As you enter, you will find a flex room to your left that can easily serve as a media room, game room, or study.
- As you continue through the foyer and enter into the kitchen, you will be delighted to find the main living spaces are all open to one another. The elegant kitchen is both sophisticated and functional, equipped with beautiful countertops, an oversized island, farmhouse sink, and high-end appliance package.
- Open to the kitchen, you will pass through the spacious dining area and arrive at the expansive family room. You will immediately notice the gorgeous fireplace detailed with shiplap and custom built-ins. Seamlessly flowing from room to room, this floorplan makes entertaining a breeze and gatherings a pleasure. To make it feel even more airy, the light streams in from the many windows and creates a bright, cheerful space for you and your guests to enjoy.
- From the family room you will find the secluded owner's retreat, complete with a large master bath and super shower. With tranquil finishes and a serene appeal, this spa-like atmosphere is one that you will not want to leave.
- Beyond the family room awaits the quiet sunroom overlooking the sweeping custom Bluestone patio below. Complete with an outdoor gas grill, Green Egg and lush landscape, this outdoor living area is a slice of paradise.
- Enjoy plenty of space for living quarters with two additional bedrooms, and a large finished room over the garage that can easily serve as a fourth bedroom. For added convenience and organization, all bedrooms come with custom closets.
- Full of character and craftsmanship, this retreat is an effortless fusion of modern updates and seaside inspiration. In close proximity to Daniel Island's many walking and jogging trails, parks, and scenic picnic areas, this home is the perfect beginning to life in Charleston's Island Town.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Bart Jackson about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not