1860 Village Crossing Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,776 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Located in the sought after Smythe Park neighborhood of Daniel Island, this charming retreat offers unparalleled curb appeal, a coveted location, and a gorgeous interior. With serene colors and airy spaces inside and out, this residence exudes coastal appeal.
- Perhaps the greatest advantage of this lovely home is its premier location. Situated just a short walk away from Crow's Nest Pool, Daniel Island School, and picturesque Smythe Park, you will enjoy the island's 24-acre park featuring an 11-acre lake, manicured gardens, a playground, and scenic walking/biking trails.
- In true Charleston style, relax on one of the double front porches or soak in gentle island breezes on the screened porch overlooking the manicured backyard.
- The spacious layout is graced with hardwoods and tile throughout most of the home, and natural light fills and brightens the rooms. The centerpiece of the home is the gourmet kitchen and open family room. Here you will find high-end appliances, an expansive center island, a breakfast nook, and access to the screened porch. Whether it's meal prep, entertaining, or enjoying a morning cup of coffee, these open-concept living spaces are cohesive and multi-functional.
- Upstairs offers a luxurious master suite offering plenty of space and a spa-like master bath complete with a rain shower head. There is also a second-floor loft, perfect for a playroom or media room.
- Your guests will enjoy their own home away from home in the detached guest suite. With a full kitchen and bath, it feels like a private oasis.
- Additional highlights include plantation shutters throughout, privacy fence around backyard, gutters on the home, and additional washer/dryer hookups in garage.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not