183 Scott Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,492 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Located on a generous sized lot in the established neighborhood of Etiwan Park, this charming two-story home offers an open, spacious layout with an abundance of premium features, a large private yard on a quiet street and plenty of elegant details.
- Newly painted, you will be delighted to discover an interior filled with arched doorways reminiscent of historic Charleston, a sprawling rear deck that overlooks an enormous backyard with flourishing trees, and hardwoods and plantation shutters throughout the entire home.
- The family room is open to the eat-in kitchen and features built-ins and a lovely fireplace as the centerpiece. Equipped with granite countertops, tons of cabinetry, a large center island, crisp white backsplash and a breakfast nook surrounded by large windows, the kitchen serves as the perfect gathering place and core of the home.
- The four bedrooms include a wonderful master bedroom suite and a huge fourth bedroom that can also be used as a bonus room. Everywhere you turn you will notice that this home has been flawlessly cared for and is like brand new.
- Etiwan Park is an established neighborhood of single-family homes. A seven-acre park serves as a focal point and is the location of a wide array of community events, from friendly basketball and volleyball games to concerts and children's sporting events. Residents of this neighborhood also enjoy close proximity to island schools, parks, walking trails and more.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Castengera Cassidy Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not