1759 Providence Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,977 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Perched on a spacious corner lot and adjacent to a landscaped park, this pristine home features double front porches and tranquil views of the surrounding natural scenery. In close proximity to the Pierce Park Pool and Daniel Island School you will enjoy all the conveniences that accompany this ideal location.
- Arrive inside to find an abundance of natural light filling the open floorplan, a serene palette that makes you feel as if you’ve entered a seaside retreat. As you continue through the foyer you will notice an office to your left that includes a walk-in closet and a gorgeous formal dining room to your right.
- The open layout moves from the kitchen into the family room where you will be welcomed by a cozy fireplace surrounded by built-ins. Discover the cornerstone of the home when you enter the gourmet kitchen – equipped with stainless steel appliances, an eat-in kitchen and oversized center island. You will be able to combine your prep, dining and cleanup all in one place. Just off the kitchen is a cheery sunroom, a charming spot to unwind and take in the park views.
- Off the eat-in kitchen is a delightful screened porch that leads out to the stone-paved patio, a layout perfect for enjoying quiet mornings or relaxing evenings.
- Exquisitely designed for flexibility and functionality, this property offers a detached suite over the garage featuring a Murphy bed and custom kitchen cabinets with a one-unit washer/dryer hidden inside.
- Additional highlights include hardwoods, tile and plantation shutters throughout. With every detail quality crafted and thoughtfully selected, take in the lowcountry setting in comfort and style.
- Feel the salty air from one of the verandas, take in the lowcountry setting and enjoy life by the coast with this wonderful home.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.