172 Ithecaw Creek Street
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,931 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Overlooking the scenic fairways of the award-winning Ralston Creek Course sits this gorgeous custom estate boasting breathtaking views of the greens, including a dazzling pond, framed by large grand oak trees.
- This stunning home has an open and airy floor plan that was carefully designed to take advantage of the far-reaching golf views.
- Upon entering the home, the two-story foyer makes a striking first impression and opens seamlessly into a spacious family room featuring a lovely fireplace with granite surround, built-ins, and a dramatic coffered ceiling with stained cypress. Add in the magnificent views and this space creates an inviting environment for living and entertaining.
- Mimicking the family room, the regal formal dining room offers the same beautiful ceiling as well as elegant wainscoting.
- Bright and open is the theme in the state-of the art kitchen featuring custom cabinets, granite countertops, high-end appliances including a six-burner gas cooktop and a wine cooler, and two islands providing an abundance of space for prepping. One island offers a raised bartop for casual dining.
- Directly adjoining the kitchen is the breakfast room filled with windows showcasing picturesque views of the golf course and pond.
- Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the master suite conveniently located on the first floor, where majestic views of the beautiful outdoor scenery abound. The expansive space offers access to the porch, a large custom closet with easy access to the laundry room, and a relaxing bath with a soaking tub, large shower and a double sink vanity.
- On the second floor are four generous size bedrooms, providing plenty of space for family and guests. There is also a wonderfully designed study with a whole wall of built-in cabinets and shelving. This space could be used as a sixth bedroom with a closet and easy access to the hall bath.
- Take in the exceptional views while enjoying warm seasonal breezes from the rear porch and brick patio. A built-in grill on the porch makes grilling out easy while a firepit with gas hookups on the patio, provides the perfect venue for outdoor entertaining on cooler evenings.
- Other highlights include: American cherry floors, built-in window seats, a central vac system, a Rinnai tankless water system, a conditioned crawl space, irrigation, landscape lighting, a Mist-A-Mosquito system, a two-car garage plus a golf cart garage, and built-in speakers throughout most of the first floor.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges, with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport membership, or a transferable, full NON-RECALLABLE GOLF MEMBERSHIP.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not