1700 Sewee Fort Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 5,276 SQ FT
- Don't miss an opportunity to own this beautiful home privately situated in the established neighborhood of Park West. Enjoy the peaceful environment and pond views from the large outdoor living space.
- As you enter the home, you'll be drawn in with the wonderful natural light and vaulted ceilings. To your right, you will find a dining room behind french doors that open into the large living room.
- The open floor plan creates an atmosphere perfect for entertaining. Enter the kitchen to discover an open atmosphere equipped with stainless steel appliances, double wall ovens, gorgeous granite countertops, a large island with an additional sink and a Butler's pantry with plenty of storage space.
- You will be able to bring the outdoors in via the sky lights and french doors that lead you to the large screened porch or down to the stone grilling patio that is enclosed with a brick fence. As you make your around the corner you will find a room downstairs that could be mother-in-law suite.
- You are invited to the master bedroom with beautiful hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and a cozy fireplace where you can sit and relax for hours. The expansive master suite includes a large walk-in closet with built-ins. In the master bath, you will find dual sink vanities, ceramic tile flooring, a jacuzzi and a large glass enclosed shower.
- As you make your way upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms and another large full bath. There is also a large gameroom. Enjoy additional conveniences like the 3-car garage with a workshop, a tile floor exercise room, walk in storage area upstairs and a large pantry/mudroom.
- Lawn irrigation is installed throughout the entire yard. This home is convenient to the neighborhood parks with jogging trails, tennis courts, two swimming pools and clubhouse.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.