1631 Pierce Street
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,863 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Overlooking a glimmering pond and the gorgeous Lowcountry marshlands, this home is ideally nestled on a spacious corner homesite that is conveniently located only a few short blocks away from Smythe Park. The 24-acre park features an 11-acre lake, flourishing gardens, scenic picnic areas and a play park.
- One of the main highlights of this charming residence is the wonderful outdoor living areas that take full advantage of the beautiful and calming views. This includes a spacious porch on three sides of the home, a rear screened-in porch, and an oversized backyard.
- Inside, the free flowing first floor features a spacious main living area with the family room, kitchen and breakfast room open to one another and with access to the screened-in porch.
- The bright and airy kitchen offers a large center island, a farm style sink, stainless steel appliances and gleaming Cambria countertops.
- The family room has plenty of seating space for family and guests, and boasts a beautiful quartzite stacked stone fireplace as the main focal point.
- Hardwood floors are featured throughout the home with the exception of carpet in the bedrooms and tile in the baths.
- Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the master suite. Here you'll find the perfect haven for relaxation with a soothing bath that includes his and her vanities and an oversized shower.
- In addition to the master there are three secondary bedrooms and two full baths included on the second floor.
- The possibilities are endless in the space located over the detached two-car garage that includes a stove, oven, microwave and sink, and is plumbed for a washer/dryer and a refrigerator. This suite could serve as a private getaway for guests or as an office or media room.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meryl Cromarty about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.