1529 Willtown Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,770 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This lovely two story southern style home with double front porches and a large rear screened porch is just down the street from a park and within walking distance to several neighborhood parks, pools and schools.
- Upon entering the home off the front porch there is an open foyer to welcome guests. French doors lead you to the study and provide a quiet space to enjoy. An elegant dining room accented with wainscoting and a tray ceiling sits opposite the study.
- This home is perfect for entertaining with a spacious kitchen that opens to the breakfast and family room. The kitchen is a cook’s delight with gorgeous granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, which include double wall ovens plus a warming drawer. The large island holds the gas cooktop and microwave with plenty of space for seating.
- Gather in the family room in front of a cozy fireplace, complemented with granite surround and built in cabinets and shelves, where you can sit and relax for hours.
- If you prefer the outdoors, enjoy your morning coffee or evening meals on the rear screened porch which overlooks the large, fenced yard.
- Enter the master to find a tray ceiling, a beautiful bay window that brings in ample natural light and a large walk in closet. The bathroom is complete with a soaking tub, a frameless shower and a double sink vanity. A recent upgrade includes the addition of a separate thermostat for the master suite.
- On the second floor you will find a flex space, with built in bookcases, which can be used as an office or playroom and provides access to the upstairs front porch. Perfect for family or guests, upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms, two full baths, and a large media room.
- Hardwood floors can be found throughout the first floor, including the master bedroom, up the stairs and in the flex space at the top of the stairs. All full baths and laundry room have tiled floor. Carpets in upstairs bedrooms and media room.
- Additional conveniences include a detached 2-car garage with Monkey Bar storage, Bryant High Efficiency Air Purification System (you only have to change filters one a year), an enhanced crawl space, and surround sound speakers throughout most of the first floor.
- Enjoy Lowcountry living at its finest. Nearby is Smythe Park which features an 11 acre lake, walking and biking paths, and playground. Island restaurants and businesses are a bike ride away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.