1529 Willtown Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,891 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- The freshly painted, designer color interior provides a relaxing, coastal feel and brings out the rich colors of the hardwood floors and cabinets.
- The first floor master suite and open floor plan are two reasons folks love the Webber floor plan built by David Weekley Homes. Architectural details such as curved archways, tray ceilings and built in shelves help make this home so special.
- This lovely southern home with double front porches and a large rear screened porch is within walking distance to several neighborhood parks, pools and schools.
- With three bedrooms and a large media room, plus a study on the first floor and flex space on the second floor, this home provides an abundance of space for entertaining family and friends.
- Welcome guests from the front porch to the spacious foyer. French doors lead to the study, which sits across from an elegant dining room accented with wainscoting and a tray ceiling.
- This home is perfect for entertaining with a spacious kitchen that opens to the breakfast and family room.
- The kitchen is a cook's delight with gorgeous granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, which include double wall ovens plus a warming drawer. The large island holds the gas cooktop and microwave with plenty of space for seating (and additional cabinets for storage).
- Gather in the family room in front of a cozy fireplace, complemented with granite surround and built in cabinets and shelves, where you can sit and relax for hours.
- Enter the master bedroom suite to find a tray ceiling, a beautiful bay window that brings in ample natural light and a large walk in closet. The bathroom is complete with a soaking tub, a frameless shower and a double sink vanity. A recent upgrade includes the addition of a separate thermostat for the master suite.
- On the second floor you will find a flex space, with built in bookcases, which can be used as an office or playroom and provides access to the upstairs front porch.
- Hardwood floors can be found throughout the first floor, including the master bedroom, up the stairs and in the flex space at the top of the stairs. All full bathrooms and the laundry room have tiled floors.
- Enjoy Lowcountry living at its finest. Nearby is Smythe Park which features an 11 acre lake, walking and biking paths, and playground. Island restaurants and businesses are a bike ride away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not