151 Brady Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,956 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Lovely and inviting, this immaculately maintained, coastal-inspired 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath retreat in Etiwan Park has much to offer. As you enter this newly renovated home, an abundance of natural light greets you. Beautiful, new nautical-themed light fixtures adorn much of the downstairs including the entryway, front room with French doors and formal dining room.
- The modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances opens into a welcoming and bright great room with newly remodeled ship lap walls and a gas fireplace. A large back porch off the kitchen allows access to an expansive and well maintained fenced backyard. You have plenty of space to create your own private outdoor haven here!
- On the second floor you will find new Pergo flooring in the hallway and in the spacious master suite which also boasts a beautiful barn door, large ensuite bathroom with gorgeous granite countertops, double vanities, a large soaking tub and separate shower. You will feel like you’re at a private spa in this room.
- Two additional bedrooms and recently refurbished full bath can be found upstairs as well as a laundry room. Other extremely appealing features include a new roof in 2016, new HAVC in 2013, new water heater in 2015, and an attached 2 car garage.
- The Scott Street pool is just around the corner with the Pierce Park and Edgefield Park pools, schools, library and downtown dining and shopping just minutes away via golf cart or car.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Brian Connolly about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.