1444 Wando Landing Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,558 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- One and a half story home located down the street from Smythe Park and within walking distance to the K-8 school and library.
- Upgraded trim package includes eight-foot solid core doors and crown molding on the first floor.
- Elegant dining room accented with chair rail and a tray ceiling.
- The spacious kitchen is completely open to the family room and breakfast room and includes a large center island and GE Profile stainless steel appliances.
- The functional family room has plenty of seating space for family and friends and features a corner fireplace for cooler evenings.
- Separate utility/laundry room on the first level.
- First floor owner’s suite featuring a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Master bath includes a dual sink vanity, spa tub and a separate walk-in shower.
- Tile in the baths and utility room, carpet in the second floor bedroom and 5” oak hardwood floors in the remaining living areas.
- On the second floor is a spacious bonus room with a full bath that could serve as a media room, office or 4th bedroom.
- Detached two-car garage
- Rear screened porch off the breakfast room for enjoying outdoor island living.
- Exterior features include hardiplank siding, 30-year architectural shingles and wood decking for front and rear porches.
- GREEN HOME - built for energy efficiency with a 14 SEER HVAC, Norwitz tankless gas water heater, fresh air ventilation and more.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Adams about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not