144 Fairbanks Oak Alley #6-3A
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,855 SQ FT
Daniel Island Park
- Set against a stunning backdrop of lowcountry scenery, timeless design and modern amenities unfold in this luxurious three-bedroom three-bath condo in Daniel Island Park. Tucked away off the main street, yet in close proximity to Daniel Island’s downtown, this spacious unit offers both privacy and convenience.
- Enter through the broad foyer and continue to the true heart of the home - the expansive family room, dining area and chef's kitchen. The sunlit family room houses a gorgeous fireplace and is bordered by plenty of windows looking out at the divine setting. This sprawling area flows out to the grand wrap-around porch where you will find private views of the serene woodlands. Whether enjoying a quiet morning or a salty breeze in the evening, you're ensured countless hours of relaxation in this wonderful outdoor living space.
- The chef's kitchen features a suite of stainless steel appliances such as a 6-burner gas cooktop, wine refrigerator and trash compactor. With an abundance of custom cabinets and an oversized center island, this space is perfect for preparing cuisine and entertaining family and friends.
- The master bedroom retreat radiates the serenity of island living, with inviting French doors drawing you out to the porch. The voluminous walk-in closet contains built-ins for extra storage, and the spa-like master bath features granite countertops, a large shower and a jetted tub.
- Positioned to grow with your needs, this home encompasses two spacious bedrooms outfitted with walk-in closets and floor-to-ceiling windows, and an additional space that could be used as a fourth bedroom or office. One of these bedrooms features its own private balcony with views of the tranquil pond and natural landscape.
- Additionally, the entire condo was just painted and includes hardwoods throughout except in the bathrooms and secondary bedrooms, and decorative tile and granite in both the master bath and jack-and-jill bath. You'll also love the convenience of two parking spots in a secured garage with elevator access.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport membership, or an Invitational Golf membership.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meg Latour about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not