1411 Wando View Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 3,912 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Charming 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home located within walking distance to Smythe Park. The lush landscape, double front porches and recently painted exterior (2016) add to the curb appeal of this lovely three-story residence.
- As you welcome guests in the spacious foyer, there is a study with French doors that can also serve as the sixth bedroom, complete with a full bathroom. From the separate dining room, you will pass through the Butler's Pantry, with wine refrigerator, which leads to the spacious kitchen.
- Open to the family room, the kitchen feels as if it's made for gatherings of family and friends. The large island with built-in bookshelves, granite countertops, custom tile backsplash, and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, provides an exquisite blend of style and function. The breakfast room overlooks the screened porch and backyard, allowing you to take in the gorgeous scenery.
- The kitchen flows effortlessly into the family room, featuring details such as a gas fireplace and built-in cabinets on both sides. The windows fill the area with natural light and add a bright and open essence to the space. The home is equipped with a two zone sound system: zone 1 is in the family room and zone 2 is on the rear-screened porch.
- On the second floor you will find the master bedroom suite, complete with his and her closets, dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and garden tub - the ideal getaway.
- Accessible to the upstairs porch, the second and third bedrooms are idyllic for taking in the views and enjoying the fresh air. Also on the second floor is a large bonus room with a full bathroom. And with the finished third floor including a full bathroom, this home offers convenience and space everywhere you look.
- Retreat to the backyard oasis through the large screened porch, detailed with plantation shutters, and you will find a backyard that is perfect for entertaining. Hours of fun will be enjoyed in the in-ground Aquablue saltwater pool with water feature. Installed in 2013, the pool and paved patio are accentuated with lovely landscape. And when it is time to take a break from swimming, there is a magna-latch gate that can be put up or removed in minutes.
- Additionally, this home features granite countertops in all the bathrooms and a mudroom with built-in shoe racks, shelves, and storage benches, which connects the kitchen to the attached two-car garage.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not