137 Beaufain Street
Charleston, SC 29401
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,509 SQ FT
- Nestled in Charleston's historic Harleston Village, this lowcountry treasure has been recently renovated and boasts a convenient location by the finest shopping and dining, Colonial Lake and the iconic Charleston Harbor. Welcoming its visitors with a white picket fence, cheery exterior and brick paved pathway, this home radiates timeless charm. Prepare to explore all that Charleston has to offer from this wonderful location!
- Step inside to find a sun-filled living room detailed with chair rail, wainscoting, and a cozy fireplace as the centerpiece. This expansive space opens to an elegant dining room where refined dining experiences await. New light fixture, chair rail, and wainscoting accent the space.
- As you continue through the home, you will be delighted to find glistening hardwoods and a freshly painted interior. The state-of-the-art kitchen is graced by an abundance of brand new upgrades including hardwood oak flooring, gorgeous decorative tile backsplash, open-air shelving, crown molding, a new sink and disposal, a stove cooktop, refinished cabinetry with glass shelving and lighting, and new hardware - a perfect blend of high-end performance and style.
- Tucked away off the kitchen is a family room appointed with built-in bookcases for extra storage and a brand new gas burning brick fireplace embellished by porcelain tile. This space leads outside to a paved patio surrounded by a beautifully landscaped yard, the go-to place for dining al fresco and entertaining family and friends.
- Retreat to the downstairs master suite to discover a breathtaking master bathroom unfolding in front of you, complete with an endless amount of luxury. Totally renovated, it now features a soaring vaulted ceiling, a stunning walk-in shower, new countertops and flooring, shiplap walls, decorative vent covers, new hardware, and sliding barn doors that open to a huge dressing area where you will find the closet and laundry. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee at the niche coffee bar without even leaving your room.
- Designed to grow with your needs, upstairs you will find a generously sized third bedroom and newly renovated bath with tile floor, built in shower and custom cabinetry. A secondary master suite accompanied by multiple closets and its own bath complete this adorable home.
- Additional highlights include: a one-car garage (with pull down attic), covered carport that accommodates 2 cars, and an extra bonus room that is currently being used as a home office. This multipurpose space could easily be converted to an exercise room, art studio or additional storage.
- This home has been meticulously maintained and offers new duct work (hard plastic wrapped with insulation), an ADT system that has been hard wired to alarm the fire, police and 911, and two additional front parking spaces. HVAC was installed in May 2012, roof was installed in 2013, exterior was painted in 2013, new hot water heater in 2015, termite bond in place with Palmetto. Buyer to verify schools, taxes, square footage, and anything else deemed important.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.