134 Fairbanks Oak Alley #203
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,240 SQ FT
Daniel Island Park
- Enjoy the best of island living in this gorgeous luxury condo boasting breathtaking Wando River views, charming terraces, and a 50-ft. deep-water boat slip. Settled right off of the water in Daniel Island Park, you can relax and enjoy Daniel Island’s exclusive country club community at your fingertips.
- Prepare to entertain in luxury style with a sprawling rooftop terrace equipped with a large electric grill and enough space to seat thirty people. With panoramic views of the Wando River and iconic Ravenel bridge, enjoy countless hours with family and friends in this wonderful outdoor living space.
- Graced with Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, beautiful recessed lighting, and crown molding to name just a few of the high-end features, this floorplan effortlessly leads its visitors into the heart of the home - the expansive family room, dining area and chef’s kitchen.
- Enter the gourmet kitchen to discover a light, bright atmosphere equipped with Thermador stainless appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and backsplash, a breakfast bar, a Butler’s pantry and plenty of storage space.
- Flowing into the expansive family room, you will find a gas fireplace and plenty of windows that let the light stream in. Expertly designed with the views in mind, this area leads to a wonderful terrace where you will find yet another location to soak in the picturesque setting.
- Prepare to make the master suite your sanctuary. Large enough for a serene sitting area, this space boasts its own private terrace, his and her closets and a gorgeous master bathroom where you will find a dual vanity, soaking tub and standing shower.
- Three additional spacious bedrooms complete this home, and offer large closets and private ensuites. You’ll also love the convenience of two assigned parking spots in a secured first-floor garage with elevator access.
- Set against a stunning backdrop of lowcountry scenery, timeless design and modern amenities unfold in this luxurious four-bedroom condo in Daniel Island Park. Tucked away off the main street, yet in close proximity to Daniel Island’s downtown, this divine unit offers privacy and convenience in an unparalleled setting.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Castengera Cassidy Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not