132 Brady Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,708 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- IMMACULATE, well-taken care of home located in the coveted Etiwan Park area of Daniel Island. It’s important to note this home features a new HVAC (2013), tankless water heater (2013), new roof (2017) and has spray foam insulation in the attic space and underneath the home providing efficiency in every aspect.
- The spacious floor plan provides a seamless flow from room to room, and with a well-kept yard and inviting outdoor space, this home is perfect for entertaining. Step in through the front door and you will be met with a quaint sitting area, ideal for winding down after a busy day. Equipped with updated appliances, new backsplash, and quartzite countertops, the kitchen offers plenty of room for you and your family to enjoy.
- Slip away to your large master suite complete with a standing shower and large soaking tub, or retreat to the upper veranda through your own private entrance. With two additional bedrooms and a large finished room over the garage that can easily be used as a fourth bedroom, office, playroom or media room, this home offers plenty of space.
- Enter the expansive sunroom off the kitchen and you will find a bright, airy space that is as inviting as it is roomy, ideal for hosting gatherings al fresco. Light fills the room through the windows and sliding glass doors, and the vaulted ceiling adds to the area’s open and spacious feel. Access the large wrap-around deck from one of the surrounding sliding glass doors to find views overlooking the lush backyard. With plenty of room for dining and relaxing, this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- This home includes a number of additional amenities, further providing added convenience; the keypad entry on the front door and inside garage doors makes the space easily accessible for the homeowner.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not