130 River Landing Drive #9113
1 BR / 1 Full Bath / 784 SQ FT
- Don’t miss this spacious first-floor corner unit with an open floorplan! Situated in Daniel's Landing, you will enjoy a location that’s nestled along the marshes of the Wando River where scenic views span over 18 plus acres of lush landscaped grounds.
- This condo features an abundance of recent upgrades including new flooring, a freshly painted interior, brand new HVAC system, brand new toilet, and new water heater.
- With a family room that flows seamlessly into the dining room and kitchen, entertaining is easy. The wonderful kitchen is fully appointed and includes a raised bar top and eat-in dining space.
- The dining room opens to a screened porch that offers a freshly painted floor and storage closet for extra space. Get ready for countless hours of relaxing and unwinding.
- The bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and garden tub, and for added convenience there is a separate walk-in laundry room/utility room.
- This complex is filled with amenities such as a resort-style swimming pool, exercise room, clubhouse, media room, billiards room and much more.
- This prime location is within walking distance to all the conveniences that downtown offers - from shops, to a supermarket, restaurants, businesses, schools and the Family Circle Tennis Center.
- Enjoy the community dock located on the Wando River, behind Daniel's Landing, as well as the miles of walking and biking trails that abound on the island.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not