117 Codners Ferry Street
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 3,730 SQ FT
- Nestled on a corner homesite with beautiful overhanging trees and lush landscaping sits this traditional Lowcountry home conveniently located just steps away from Codner’s Ferry Park.
- Through the charming white picket fence you are welcomed by a winding walkway that takes you to the southern-style wraparound porch. Through the front door, you are met with a two-story foyer that opens seamlessly into a formal dining room, accented with columns at the entrance and chair rail.
- Prepare to relax and unwind in the warm and inviting family room where you’ll find a soaring ceiling with a large window allowing natural light to stream in, and a cozy gas fireplace with built-in shelving and cabinets on each side.
- The impressive, light infused kitchen offers granite countertops, lots of counter space for preparing meals, a center island with a prep sink, and a charming breakfast area with a bay window and bench seating.
- Off the family room is a spacious sunroom that makes the perfect entertaining space and includes a mini kitchen complete with a beverage cooler.
- Escape to the master bedroom suite, conveniently located on the main level, where a spacious retreat awaits with a soothing bath providing refuge from the busyness of the day. A walk-in closet, a soaking tub, a double sink vanity and a walk-in shower complete this space.
- The generous floor plan has plenty of space for family and guests with two additional bedrooms on the second floor that share a bath, a bedroom on the first floor that adjoins a full bath, and a huge suite over the attached two-car garage. This space offers a beautiful full bath and built-ins including a built-in desk area. This space could instead serve as a media room or office.
- This island home wouldn’t be complete without the wonderful outdoor living areas. Enjoy island breezes and views of the surrounding landscape from the large front porch or relax out back in the charming fenced-in backyard. This area is beautifully landscaped and features a brick patio, making the perfect place for grilling out.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.