113 Corn Planters Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,492 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Nestled on a quiet tree-lined street and backing up to a glistening pond, sits this charming home offering a functional floor plan that has been newly renovated and upgraded.
- Through the front door, the foyer opens into a formal dining room on one side accented with chair rail, and a living room on the other. The living room is seamlessly open to the family room with a gas see-through fireplace featuring stone surround set between the two.
- The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a center island, custom cabinets, a unique tile backsplash and is open to the family room allowing the cook to easily visit with family and friends while preparing meals.
- Off the family room is a wonderful porch offering travertine tile, Eze Breeze windows and a hot tub for maximum relaxation.
- The generous floor plan has plenty of space for family and guests with a bedroom on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second including a spacious master suite.
- The owner’s retreat is the ultimate place to relax and unwind with natural light streaming in through multiple windows, a walk-in closet and a spa-like bath. The newly renovated bath includes a corner soaking tub, a glass front shower and a double bowl sink vanity topped with granite.
- Outside, enjoy island breezes from the front porch or relax on the rear deck overlooking the beautiful pond and surrounding landscape.
- The large backyard is lushly landscaped and surrounded by a white picket fence making it ideal for kids or pets.
- Conveniently next to the island's walking/biking trail system and easy walking distance to Scott Park Pool and the island's seven-acre park, Etiwan Park.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Brian Connolly about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not