1112 Oak Overhang Street
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 3,673 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Custom home located on a quiet, cul-de-sac street in Smythe Park, this gorgeous coastal home privately backs up to beautiful Lowcountry marshlands and has rear views of a glistening pond.
- This elevated home boasts a floor plan that is not only well designed, but filled with an abundance of custom features and details.
- Upon entering the home, the welcoming foyer opens into a striking dining room accented with wainscoting and adjoining a spacious butler’s pantry complete with a beverage cooler.
- Savor the comfortable atmosphere with views of the wetlands from the spacious family room featuring lots of built-ins and a cozy brick fireplace for cooler evenings.
- The top-of-line kitchen has tons of cabinet and counter space and features a large center island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a wonderful breakfast room trimmed in shiplap and filled with windows offering views of the surrounding landscape.
- Rest and rejuvenate in the luxurious master suite, conveniently located on the main level, with a reclaimed wood beam ceiling, a walk-in closet and access to the screened-in porch.
- The beautiful master bath features double vanities, seamless glass enclosed shower and a soaking tub for maximum relaxation.
- On the second floor is a large room with built-ins that could be used as a media room or playroom, as well as three additional bedrooms and two baths.
- This home has spectacular outdoor living areas that include a full front porch, a rear screened-in porch, a covered patio area under the rear porch and a large fenced-in backyard that backs up to marsh.
- Enjoy plenty of space in the enormous garage that can accommodate 3-4 cars.
- Other features include hardwood floors throughout most of the home, spacious closets and plantation shutters.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to the Daniel Island School, public library and Smythe Park, which is one of the community’s favorite gathering places with an 11-acre lake, meandering trails and scenic picnic areas.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.