110 Currier Street
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 3,178 SQ FT
- Located in the established Codner’s Ferry neighborhood, this is a rare opportunity to own an exquisite Charleston-style home with double front porches, excellent curb appeal, and stunning pond views. Residing on Daniel Island’s most photographed street, this architect-designed home is filled with upscale features and details. As an added bonus, it’s situated on a private lot adjacent to Bellinger Island – Daniel Island’s private nature preserve, where you can relax and enjoy a boat launch, fishing dock, and walking trails.
- Entering the home, you will be greeted by the warmth of an inviting living room/entertainment area, boasting a dramatic brick fireplace and French doors opening to the porch, lit by gas lanterns. As you make your way into the kitchen, you will pass through an elegant dining room trimmed with subtle graceful finishes.
- The chef’s kitchen features granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and built-in wine cooler. The professional dynamic cooking system is top of the line, outfitted with a gas range, grill, double ovens, separate warming oven, and warming lamps.
- The kitchen opens to the large family room where you will find a second brick fireplace, tailor-made for easy, cozy living.
- The first floor is lined with beautiful oak hardwood floors and features an additional bedroom with a spacious custom closet. For extra functionality, this room can easily be used as a study.
- With its own private porch to take in the serene views, the oversized master bedroom on the second floor is a wonderful retreat. On clear days, you can see glimpses of the Ravenel Bridge!
- Upstairs includes another bedroom and full bathroom, along with a spacious laundry room and sink. The large walk-in attic with flooring creates extra space for storage and organization.
- The detached, spacious FROG offers 576 sq. ft. of living space. Inside you will find a bedroom, bath, and separate living area. Recently updated, it includes new hardwood floors and a new hot water heater.
- With over 600 sq. ft. of outdoor living space, you can take delight in open-air living at its best. With a private, oversized rear-screened porch, and patio that overlooks the picturesque landscaped gardens, this area is perfect for entertaining.
- In addition, this home offers custom plantation shutters throughout, a tankless Rinnai water heater, gas line for an outdoor grill, security system, and built-in sound system (with volume controls) for the first floor, screened porch, and master bedroom.
- The HVAC system in the garage and second floor were replaced (2010-2012). The first-floor HVAC system was replaced in 2015. There are gutters on the home and garage, and it has a home warranty with American Shield (Shield Complete) in place that will be transferred to the buyer at closing.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Cromarty about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.