110 Barnaby Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,648 SQ FT
- This Charleston single-style home offers numerous upgrades throughout and is nestled on a quiet tree-line street across from Codner’s Ferry Park featuring scenic picnic areas and a play park. It is also within easy walking distance to the neighborhood pool.
- This lovely home with its open floor plan offers gleaming hardwood floors throughout and is both warm and inviting. With an upgraded kitchen that is completely open to the dining room and breakfast area, there is plenty of room to entertain guest.
- The chef of the family will enjoy the bright, gourmet kitchen featuring beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops, a center island trimmed with shiplap, a tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
- The comfortable family room has lots of seating space and offers a cozy gas fireplace with an elegant mantle, and views through multiple windows of the picturesque landscape.
- On the second floor, the master suite is a refuge for rest and relaxation with a vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet and a soothing bath complete with a spa-like shower with glass surround, a dual sink vanity and ceramic tile throughout. Step onto your private covered porch and take in the beautiful views.
- There is plenty of room for family and guests with two additional bedrooms on the second floor and a full bath with a double sink vanity.
- Prepare to relax and unwind on the wonderful screened-in porch. Set right off the kitchen, this space features a bar area with room for bar stools plus lots of additional seating space.
- Off the screened-in porch is a brick patio that would be perfect for grilling out. The detached two-car garage can also be accessed from here and faces a rear alleyway.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.