1094 Blakeway Street
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 2,676 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This lovely island home is in an ideal location situated on a lovely tree-lined street and backing up to a picturesque pond and the island’s nature and trail system.
- Cooking is a joy in the bright and spacious kitchen that is open to the dining area and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- The true heart of the home, the family room, is a comfortable space with a cozy fireplace and plenty of seating space for family and friends.
- Off the family room sits a wonderful sunroom with windowed walls allowing natural light to stream in and create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- The first floor also offers a bedroom that could easily be used as an office, study or den.
- Retreat to the generous master suite on the second floor that conveniently has direct access to the laundry room and boasts a relaxing bath that opens to a large walk-in closet with custom built-ins. In the bath you’ll find double vanities, a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower.
- There is an additional bedroom on the second floor with a private bath and a covered porch that can be accessed from the hallway.
- One of the main highlights of this home is the suite located over the detached two-car garage. This space includes a full bath and a kitchenette and could serve as a media room, office or game room.
- The fenced-in backyard with a beautiful large oak tree and a patio make the perfect place to relax and unwind or grill out while enjoying views of the pond and surrounding scenery.
- Other details include plantation shutters, ten-foot ceilings and a central vac system.
- Owner has invested $12,500 in crawl space de-humidification, entire home and attic de-humidification. Additionally, the crawl space has been critter-proofed. The crawl space has been sealed and conditioned.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.