1065 Barfield Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,053 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This is a unique opportunity to live in the lovely Center Park neighborhood of Daniel Island. Situated on a spacious lot that backs up to beautiful green space, you will enjoy a peaceful sanctuary with wonderful curb appeal. With an abundance of privacy and a lot that is large enough for a swimming pool, this charming home leaves nothing to be desired.
- This meticulously cared for residence is accented by an expansive covered front porch that leads inside to an open first floor adorned with hardwoods throughout. The entire interior of the home, excluding the kitchen, has been newly painted.
- The fully-appointed kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, granite countertops, and a gorgeous copper farm sink.
- Relax on the oversized screened porch and relish the serene views of a beautifully landscaped private wooded backyard. And nothing can be built behind this home, ensuring your privacy.
- The second floor houses a roomy master bedroom with walk-in closet, two bedrooms, and one bath. You will find carpet in the bedrooms, tile in the bathrooms, and many more additional conveniences such as a gas grill hook up, two new HVAC units, a freshly painted exterior (2016), irrigation system (front and back), a new lattice, crawl space with screens and moisture barrier, gutters, and a fully fenced rear yard.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not