1001 Barfield Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1,440 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Nestled on corner homesite in Center Park sits this charming one-story cottage surrounded by beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to parks, the public library and the Daniel Island School.
- Adding to the southern charm of this island retreat is a Lowcountry front porch where you can relax and enjoy outdoor island living.
- Inside, the one level floor plan offers oak floors throughout the main living area.
- The comfortable family room features a gas fireplace featuring granite surround and striking built-in bookcase.
- Open to the family room, the circular-style kitchen has been updated to include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a striking tile backsplash.
- Adjoining the kitchen is a dining area boasting an abundance of windows allowing natural light to stream in and create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- The master suite is tucked away at the back of the home giving it added privacy. This space is accented with a tray ceiling and features a walk-in closet and an adjoining bath with a garden tub, a separate shower, and a double sink vanity.
- On the other side of the home are two additional bedrooms that share a bath.
- Out the back door, you’ll find a large deck that leads to a detached two-car garage.
- Additional features include ten-foot ceilings, an irrigation system and new carpet in all bedrooms in 2015.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not