Daniel Island Sounds of Summer
Final Concert of the 2017 Sounds of Summer Concert Series – July 28th at Etiwan Park Featuring the Dave Landeo Band
The Daniel Island Property Owners’ Association is excited to present the third and final concert in its Sound of Summer Concert Series for Daniel Island residents and their guests. Join us Friday, July 28th from 6 – 9 pm at Etiwan Park for this free concert. Please note that the concert was originally scheduled to take place at Pierce Park Lawn but has been moved to Etiwan Park for this final concert!
Bring your lawn chair, beverage of choice and your appetite and kick back and enjoy the great sounds of some wonderful outdoor music. We’ll have affordable food options available for purchase with several food trucks and food cart vendors at the park, also offering water and nonalcoholic beverages. Keep it simple and easy and purchase your dinner from our vendors.
For those of you who live around or near the park, join us at the park or host your own “Porch Party” and enjoy the concert from the comfort of your porch/home with friends and neighbors. This is the perfect opportunity to host an informal gathering of your own. We’ll provide the entertainment for you and your guests!
FRIENDLY CONCERT REMINDERS & WHAT CAN I BRING
- All concerts are free and family friendly.
- While we encourage attendees to purchase from our food vendors to support their commitment and efforts, you may bring food and beverages of your choice. Please no glass!
- Dogs must be on leash and under strict owner control.
- Chairs preferred, blankets allowed.
- Please do not reserve or mark off any areas with tape, stakes or chairs ahead of the concert as this is a City of Charleston Park and they have asked that this not occur. There should be adequate room on the field for everyone. Additionally, they will be performing landscape maintenance in the park (mowing, etc.) prior to the event and any items placed may be removed and discarded.
- The event organizer has the right to remove any pre setup/staked or taped off areas at their discretion.
- No golf carts will be allowed on the field per the City of Charleston. Please park in either of the Bishop England parking lots or walk or bike to the event if possible. Street Parking is available near the park as well. Please be mindful of the residents who live near the park and do not park in front of mailboxes or driveways, whether it is in the front or rear of the home or unit.
- Thanks for obeying all traffic rules that are posted.
- Sections of streets, immediately around the park itself have received City of Charleston permit approval to be temporarily blocked prior to and during the concert from 4:30 – 9 pm at both ends of Etiwan Park Street and Cape Street.