Call For Entries: 2017 Dogs Of Daniel Island Photo Contest
What’s more fun than photos of happy dogs? Photos of happy dogs digging life in Charleston’s Island Town! We know Daniel Islanders LOVE their dogs, and we’re on a mission to collect as many photos as we can of the Dogs of Daniel Island.
Each month, submit your favorite shots of your dog enjoying life on Daniel Island and send it, along with some brief details, to firstname.lastname@example.org (see submission guidelines, below). We’ll select a “Top Dog” each month. The winning dog will receive a prize and will be profiled on the My Island Town blog, in the Daniel Island News, the POA e-newsletter and on social media.
- Images should be high-quality digital photographs, submitted as .jpg files that are sized between 3-8 MB.
- Shots should focus on your dog or dogs. No humans in the shot please!
- Please provide your dog’s name, breed, age and the location where the photo was taken, along with your name and the best way to contact you when you submit your photo.
- Dogs do not have to be residents of Daniel Island, but photos must be taken somewhere on Daniel Island.
- Submission of images conveys usage rights to the Daniel Island Property Owners’ Association and its affiliated companies.
- Photos for each month’s contest must be received by the last day of the month.
- Monthly winners will be contacted at the beginning of the following month.
- Send materials requested to email@example.com.
Your dog could become famous!! So start snapping those shots and send them in throughout the year. It’s the year of the Dog on Daniel Island!