Join Us At Park Day on Daniel Island!
Island residents are buzzing about the upcoming Park Day festival, one of Daniel Island’s most popular annual events. Taking place on Saturday, November 12 on the banks of the Wando River, Park Day is a fall tradition featuring outdoor activities, great food and living music for all ages.
Event highlights this year include:
- Train rides, climbing wall and face painting
- Dog and wild animal exhibits
- Camel rides
- Giant inflatables and mechanical bull
- Food truck rodeo and sports pub
Park Day is great fun for the entire family, and best of all, it has raised more than $300,000 for dozens of Charleston-area non-profit organizations since its inception in 2001. This year’s beneficiaries are the Charleston Parks Conservancy and Charleston Promise Neighborhood
- Park Day will take place on Saturday, November 12 from 11am to 4:00pm at Children’s Park and along the Wando River.
- In case of severe weather, reschedule date is Sunday, November 13 at the same time and location.
- Admissions and parking are free.
Come join in the fun and give back on Saturday, November 12 at Park Day on Daniel Island!